JOIN THE CSRI TEAM
Administrative Services Coordinator and Programs
Under the supervision of the Director of CSRI, the coordinator will develop and coordinate the programs of the organization and the various files related to support community services.Description of Main Tasks:
- Collaborate with the Director on the planning and execution of the various programs and services of the organization ;
- Make requests for financing and monitoring of projects ;
- Development of an action plan and assist in the development of the organization ;
- Ensure that the program of activities contributes to the achievement of set objectives are met within established deadlines while ensuring optimum management of the available financial resources ;
- Follow up, update and communicate the website and Facebook ;
- Liaison and communications with community organizations; ;
- Prepare the monthly Calendar of Events/Activities and prepare activity reports.
- Related training combined with 3 years of work experience with a non-profit organization ;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point), Internet, Facebook, project management software;
- Very good ability to work in a team ;
- Experience with immigrant clients in terms of social integration and into the professional and business community ;
- Driver's license ;
- Languages required: French, Spanish, English (an asset) written and spoken..
Work Conditions :
Start of employment : June-2019
Full-Time : 35hrs/week
Salary : $16.00 hour -*Eligible for the Emploi-Québec salary subsidy.
If you are interested in this offer, please forward your CV to:
Miguel Arévalo, Director
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org