CSRI : Services for Newcomers to Quebec
Facilitating the rapid settlement and integration of immigrants, is our mission
CSRI, Community Services for Refugees and Immigrants, is a community organization whose purpose is the adaptation, installation and integration of newcomers into Quebec society. What are our values ??? Its the human touch, cooperation and/or the respect of the person whichever the need is.
A realistic vision for the immigrants' needs
Meeting the needs of newcomers in real and tangible ways is our primary goal. To do this, we help them to integrate into schools, social system and become productive. But our approach goes well beyond: the actions we are implementing are aimed at promoting dialogue and intercultural understanding within Quebec society.
Clear Objectives and Pathways for Successful Immigration into Quebec
- Providing accepted immigrants and refugees the training programs and skills necessary for integration into the labor market ;
- Develop assistance programs (housing, education, health, etc.) for newcomers ;
- Support and encourage asylum seekers to take charge of their migration process to obtain their refugee and / or permanent resident status ;
- Encourage education and promote the usage of the French language ;
- Provide career development opportunities for newcomers ;
- Create a social and cultural sharing environment, to live it daily in helping newcomers by assisting them in some of their migration and integration processes.
A human vision of immigration
While working in full awareness of the economic and demographic realities of Quebec society , our primary motivations are primarily rooted in the unchanging principles of love and support to her prochain.Nous therefore consider that the rights of refugees and immigrants is fundamental.